When: April 26, 2012
Where: Webster, TX
Register now to learn how to use eTaskMaker more effectively. On April 26, InterPlan Systems will host a workshop showing you how to get the most benefit out of the eTaskMaker Wizard and Module Editor.
Topics to be covered for the eTaskMaker Wizard Power User:
- Adjusting estimates (durations, resource assignments) before exporting to ATC Pro, Primavera, MS-Project, SAP, etc.
- Reviewing/analyzing estimated manhours by resource
- Strategic use of Craft/Resource mappings when exporting
Multiple exports to the same or different target platforms
Topics to be covered for the eTaskMaker Module Editor Power User:
- Customizing “generic” modules for specific equipment with optimum efficiency the easy and fast way using the latest Editor enhancements
- Editing / adding / deleting tasks
- Tweaking duration and resource estimating formulas
- Using resource productivity factors
The latest versions of the eTaskMaker Wizard and the Module Editor will be employed to show easy and fast ways to achieve higher productivity and more accurate estimates.
Attendees will receive the latest User Manuals, and a copy of Dick Ertl’s STO Planning Handbook, plus a CD with the latest eTaskMaker enhancements and the latest modules organized in folders by work category (i.e. drums, towers, reactors, piping, electrical, instruments, rotating equipment, valves, miscellaneous, etc.).
Dick Ertl will conduct the workshop on April 26th., 2012, at the Holiday Inn Express in Webster.
Registration is now open, the $ 295.- fee includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments. The workshop will be limited to twenty participants. Fees can be paid online at:
Set your GPS to:
Holiday Inn Express
900 Rogers Court
Webster, Texas 77598
This hotel is located about 20 minutes south of Houston Hobby Airport, and next to the Baybrook Shopping Mall located at Bay Area Boulevard and I-45 (Southwest Freeway).
Breakfast served 8:30 to 9am. Workshop hours are from 9am to 3pm. Attendance certificates are available.