Houston, TX, February 8, 2007 — InterPlan Systems today announced a free training seminar set for Thursday, March 1st for their eTaskMaker project planning software. The seminar will be conducted by Dick Ertl, President of InterPlan Systems and the developer of eTaskMaker’s estimating and planning knowledge base.
The first session, from 9am until noon, will demonstrate how to use the eTaskMaker Wizard, including:
- How to create project plans
- How to export the plans into a project scheduling system
- How to manage complex plans
- How to use the eTaskMaker plans to prepare sophisticated cost estimates at the work order, AFE and contractor levels
- Q&A session
The second session, from 1pm to 3pm, covers the eTaskMaker Module Editor, including:
- Creation of a new eTaskMaker planning module
- Copying and editing of existing modules
- Adding pdm scheduling logic to modules
- Q&A session
About InterPlan Systems Inc.
InterPlan Systems started out as a turnaround management consulting outfit in 1977. Since then, InterPlan Systems has developed several leading estimating, planning and project management software solutions specific to the oil refining and petrochemical processing industries.
For more information, visit www.interplansystems.com or call +1.800.487.8589/+1.281.482.7126.
eTaskMaker is a trademark of InterPlan Systems Inc. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.