Houston, TX, June 28, 2007 — InterPlan Systems today announced a free training seminar set for Thursday, August 23rd for their eTaskMaker project planning software. The seminar will be conducted by Dick Ertl, President of InterPlan Systems and the developer of eTaskMaker’s estimating and planning knowledge base (also known as meta-templates).
The session, from 9am until noon, will demonstrate how to use the eTaskMaker Wizard, including:
- How to create project plans and export them into project scheduling systems
- How to create complex work scopes involving multiple pieces of ancillary equipment
- How to create extra work orders for discovery items during a turnaround
- How to create routine maintenance work orders
- How to create and maintain a practical and efficient catalog of estimating modules
- How how to make global (manpower/duration) adjustments for local productivity
- How how to customize the estimating modules
- How how to use work sheets for background data collection
- How to prepare comprehensive turnaround budget estimates, resource requirements, critical path schedule duration verification, etc.
The seminar will be held at the Houston Business Roundtable’s conference center across from Hobby Airport. Snacks/refreshments will be provided. Attendance is free, but pre-registration is required to guarantee a seat.
About InterPlan Systems Inc.
InterPlan Systems started out as a turnaround management consulting outfit in 1977. Since then, InterPlan Systems has developed several leading estimating, planning and project management software solutions specific to the oil refining and petrochemical processing industries.
For more information, visit www.interplansystems.com or call +1.800.487.8589/+1.281.482.7126.
eTaskMaker is a trademark of InterPlan Systems Inc. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.