InterPlan Systems has released the following new eTaskMaker estimating modules:
- Four Stage Piston Compressor – (new) Replaces the basic compressor module originally included with eTaskMaker. This one has much better definition.
- P.M. Breakers – (new) This module was created in collaboration with Mr. Steve Clark of DuPont – Sabine River Works.
- P.M. Disconnects – (new) This module was created in collaboration with Mr. Steve Clark of DuPont – Sabine River Works.
- Piping – Rubber Lined – Pinhole Leak Repair – (new) Allows for the preparation of an estimate / plan to remove a rubber lined piping spool for cleaning, inspection and repair.
- Rotary Screw Compressor – (new) Allows for the preparation of estimates / plans to open, disassemble, clean and inspect rotary screw type compressors.
- Scrubbers – (new) Allows for the preparation of estimates / plans for three different types of scrubbers (Eductor, Impinjet, Venturi).
In addition, the following existing modules were enhanced to allow the insertaing of I.D. Tag Numbers into tasks, and to allow the preparation of estimates from a list of like items:
- Block Valves – Bolted (Rev. 23)
- Block Valves – Welded (Rev. 21)
- Butterfly Valves (Rev. 8)
- Check Valves (Rev. 4)
- Control Valves (Rev. 14)
- Electric Motor Overhaul (Rev. 5)
- Flow Transmitters (Rev. 1)
- Level Controllers (Rev. 6)
- Level Glass Assembly (Rev. 6)
- Level Transmitters (Rev. 3)
- Limit Switches (Rev. 1)
- Pipe – Field Erection (Rev. 15)
- Push Buttons (Rev. 3)
- Safety Valves (Rev. 7)
- Slide Valves (Rev. 5)
- Solenoid Valves (Rev. 7)
- Speed Tachometers (Rev. 1)
- Thermowells (Rev. 4)
In addition to that, the following existing modules were updated:
- Check Valves (Rev. 4) – (updated) Improved flow chart definition.
- NH3 Process Compressor (Rev. 6) – (updated) Edited some task descriptions to avoid truncation issues.
- Pipe – Field Erection (Rev. 15) – (updated) Improved some of the estimating formulas.
- Pipe – Shop Fabrication (Rev. 8) – (updated) Improved some of the estimating formulas.
Finally, numerous modules – too many to list here – were updated to remove adjustable resource productivity factors as eTaskMaker now has a built in method for controlling these norms. There are so many new and updated modules in this update release that we have included a .ZIP archive named modules.zip in the main folder of the downloads repository that contains the latest version of every module in our inventory.
eTaskMaker clients may now download the updates from our downloads repository.