InterPlan Systems has released the following updated and new eTaskMaker estimating modules:
- Control Valve (Rev. 15) – (updated) Updates some task descriptions and includes a new task for stroking the valve.
- Electric Motor Overhaul (Rev. 7) – (updated) Allows for specifying the level of difficulty in removing an electric motor for shop repairs.
- Expansion Joint (Rev. 4) – (updated) Allows for specifying the refractory cure time (depending upon the type of refractory used).
- F.C.C. Regenerator Flue Gas Line Repairs (Rev. 4) – (updated) Improved estimating formulas.
- F.C.C. Trickle Valves (Rev. 4) – (updated) Allows to specify the number of trickle valves to be inspected/repaired.
- HP Steam Superheater – (new) Includes cleaning out, inspecting and repairing refractory in a HP Steam Superheater.
- Pipe – Field Erection (Rev. 16) – (updated) Allows for the installation of both block and/or control valves, and improves tasks definitions.
- Piping Demolition (Above Ground) (Rev. 3) – (updated) Improved estimating formulas.
- Pumps – Centrifugal – Shop Repairs (Rev. 11) – (updated) Allows for specifying the level of difficulty in removing a centrifugal pump for shop repairs, and improves the task definitions.
- Refractory Repairs (Rev. 4) – (updated) Improved task definition.
- Refrig Compressor Turbine Press Case Overhaul – (new) Covers disassembly, cleaning, inspection and reassembly of a compressor driven turbine pressure case.
eTaskMaker clients may now download the updates from our downloads repository.